Am I Eligible to be a Patient at River Valley Christian Clinic?
People who are interested in becoming a patient at RVCC:
- Must fall within 300% of the Federal Poverty Guidelines.
- Must not be able to afford medical insurance.
- Must verify income for everyone in the home who is related to the patient.
- Salaries (pay stubs for 3 months-Most current)
- Social Security (copy of benefit letter for current year)
- SSD (copy of benefit letter for current year)
- SSI (copy of benefit letter for current year)
- Unemployment (proof showing beginning and ending dates)
- Workman’s Compensation (letter showing beginning and ending dates)
- Child Support (copy of support payments)
- Alimony (copy of letter showing amount)
- Pension/retirement (statement showing monthly amount received)
- Student grants/loans (print out of your student website showing amount of grants/loans/tuition, etc.)
- Food Stamps (letter showing current benefit amount)
- Rental Assistance (letter from housing authority showing how much THEY subsidize)
- TEA Assistance (letter showing amount of benefit)
· Must provide photo ID or driver’s license
· Must provide social security card if you have one
- If you have no earned income:
- Must provide a letter from someone who can verify that you are not employed and have no income. It can be from a pastor, an attorney, caseworker, doctor, or a friend who has a computer and can generate letterhead for you with their name and address at the top. This needs to be a non-relative.
We accept patients with Medicaid QMB and Medicare for Dental and Optical services ONLY if they are not already covered. We will accept patients who cannot afford Medicare Part A and B for medical visits only (no medication will be dispensed).