Welcome to River Valley Christian Clinic!
Medical Care / Medication Assistance
– Needs that are not being met by other care givers.
– Do not have Medicaid, Medicare or any other medical insurance that covers medical visits, dental or optical services.
– Have household income that falls below 300% of the federal poverty guidelines.
Dental Care / Eye Care
– We do accept people with Medicaid or Medicare (if they aren’t covered) for both eyeglass provision and dental extractions.
- Physician Evaluation and Treatment
- Routine Lab and X-Ray Exams
- Diabetes Care
- Dental Evaluation
- Medication Assistance
- Spiritual Counseling
- Diabetic Counseling
If you can not afford the premiums, deductibles or out-of-pocket expenses of the Affordable Care Act (Obamacare), you may be eligible to receive care at our clinic.