Medical Care / Medication Assistance
– Needs that are not being met by other care givers.
– Do not have Medicaid, Medicare or any other medical insurance that covers medical visits, dental or optical services.
– Have household income that falls below 300% of the federal poverty guidelines.
Dental Care / Eye Care
– We do accept people with Medicaid or Medicare (if they aren’t covered) for both eyeglass provision and dental extractions.
- Physician Evaluation and Treatment
- Routine Lab and X-Ray Exams
- Diabetes Care
- Dental Evaluation
- Optometry Examination
- Eyeglass Provision
- Medication Assistance
- Spiritual Counseling
- Diabetic Counseling
If you can not afford the premiums, deductibles or out-of-pocket expenses of the Affordable Care Act (Obamacare), you may be eligible to receive care at our clinic.
There are no doctors at the clinic during the day.
Clinics start at 6:00 PM on the first (1st) and third (3rd) Thursday of each month.
Appointments are required for all services-Medical, Dental and Optical.
You must be a qualified patient in order to make an appointment.
In some emergency situations, we will make a MEDICAL appointment for a non-qualified patient who calls prior to clinic. (no dental or optical appointments will be made for a non-qualified patient.)
No referrals will be made for a non-qualified patient.
No appointments will be re-scheduled for a non-qualified patient who does not show up for their appointment.
Except in emergency situations, proof of income and pre-registration are required.
Applications are available during regular office hours (9:00 am -3:00 pm Monday- Thursday).
Forms may be taken home and returned along with required documentation when complete. PLEASE CALL THE OFFICE TO SCHEDULE AN INTERVIEW APPOINTMENT (479-229-2566 or toll free 877-229-3450).
Forms and documentation will be reviewed and , if complete, appointments will be made to finalize registration.